Our Journey of Love, Friendship, and Faith

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Coordinator

We have Ms. Cecille Dela Cruz as our wedding coordinator. At first I didn't thought of needing a coordinator... but it turns out that this one is a Must have specially for wedding like ours.
We just have our first meeting today... and I was so overwhelmed of my To do's. She used to be a full time in this profession but unfortunately for us but good for her.. She already have a day job (9am-9pm) so she cannot do the full coordination. The best that she can do for us is the on-the-day coordination and consultations. With this deal I tried to bargain from Php 2,000 down  to Php5,000. - and she agreed. Another blessing from God. She a dear friend to me and our Officiating Pastor and emecee have worked with her already so it would make everything easier for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sam + Sherwin , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena