Our Journey of Love, Friendship, and Faith

Monday, October 28, 2013

How it Started.

Sherwin and I attended the same church but we dont know each other. He first saw me at one of our Church activity, Win Leadership Institute (WLI).  I was late during at that time, according to him he is already checking out on me as soon as I enters the door. After the class he was a little bit dissapointed when he cannot find me anymore.  I just had to drop by to the grocery before the main service starts and as soon as I'm done I went back to church. There I saw him sitting on the same lane.  He approached me with a friendly smile and we had a little chitchat. We were formally introduced by a common friend. Got each others phone numbers and the rest is history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sam + Sherwin , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena